Honor your dog with a commemorative brick placed at the Frisco Dog Park.
Create a long-lasting connection between you and your dog with a customized brick. Have fun with your pal when at the Ruff Range by visiting your customized brick, or honor a previous canine family member with a brick the represents your special bond.
For a $100 donation, you will have a commemorative brick placed at the Frisco Dog Park. The money goes to the Frisco Dog Park non-profit organization and is used to offset dog park maintenance. The City of Frisco will install the commemorative bricks once a year (typically in May around Memorial Day weekend) in front of the Ruff Range dog park next to the only sidewalk that runs east-west. This installation will be modeled after the brick program of Frisco Veteran Memorial at Frisco Commons.
Bricks will be places here. This is in the middle of the parking lot by the large dog entrance. These are some bricks at the Frisco Veteran Memorial that will give you and idea of what the brick will look like.
Steps to order a commemorative brick:
* Each line on the brick has 18 characters maximum *
Step 1. Enter dog’s name. This is the only field that is required.
Step 2. Enter a date. This is optional and can be skipped if you don’t want a date or year. Example of dates: 2001 – 2013 ; 02/13/01 – -10/31/13; 10/31/2013; 2001
Step 3. Select a message. This is optional and can be skipped if you don’t want a message. The approved messages can be seen in the drop-down menu and cannot be customized.
Step 4. Select a stock dog icon/picture. This is optional and can be skipped if you don’t want a dog icon on the brick. Click the links below to see the approved images. Custom images are not possible.
Step 5. Click the yellow ‘Buy Now’ button below. You do not have to have a PayPal account to pay by credit card. After you click the ‘Buy Now’ button, scroll down a bit and click box that says ‘Pay with Debit or Credit Card’.
- Will the brick be delivered to me? No, all bricks will be delivered to the city for installation.
- Can I order a brick for my dog that is alive? Yes.
- Can I order a brick for my dog that has passed away? Yes.
- Can I order multiple bricks (i.e. one brick for each of my dogs)? Yes.
- Can I order two bricks in one transaction? No. Please, repeat the brick order process a second time to order a second brick. This keep things simple with no mixed up names/dates/messages.
- Do I need a PayPal account to pay? No. You do not have to have a PayPal account to pay by credit card. After you click the ‘Buy Now’ button, scroll down a bit and click box that says ‘Pay with Debit or Credit Card’.
- How often will installation of bricks take place? Once a year most likely around Memorial Day in May.
- Will I be told when the installation takes place? Yes.
- Are the bricks reviewed for content? Yes. We will not allow any business name, controversial message, political message, etc. Let’s keep it about Rover.
- Is this a tax deductible expense? Yes.
- What is the font? Helvetica.
- How big is the brick? The brick is 4″x 8″.
- How many lines on brick? 3 lines with 18 characters per line. Only first line (dog name) is required. The year, message and dog icon are optional.
- Can I select where my brick is installed on the brick walkway? No.
- Can I provide a custom symbol? No. You can only select from the approved list.
- Can I provide a customer message on the optional line three? No. You can only select from the approved list.
- Can I update the date of the brick after my dog passes away? No.
- Is there a cutoff for ordering a brick to be install in May? Yes, December 31.
- Will you contact me when my brick arrives? Yes.
- Contact us with any questions.